Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link belt 5800 automatic adjustment

Glane · 2020-09-26 13:36

Looking for some help with the automatic adjustment procedure. Had some rodents chew the wiring harness up, causing shorts that fried the controller and causing the throttle motor to stay on with key off. I pulled the harness from valve assembly on back to engine and completely pulled it apart and repaired it. Limit switch went out on throttle motor, so replaced that. Then finally a new controller from amazon, I know probably not the best idea, but $660 was way better than $5000 the dealer wanted. The issue I am having is trying to reset the codes to start the automatic adjustment. I get all the way to the reset option, hold the reset button for 20 sec and the clock is suppose to flash all 9’s or hear an audible beep and I get nothing

Replies0

No replies yet.