Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link-Belt ISO to SAE controls

cheddarbob56 · 2015-06-04 09:02

Does anyone know is there a valve/switch to change controls in a Link-Belt 3400 from ISO to SAE controls? We are renting this machine for a month or so to do some dugout cleanouts and my old Cat is SAE controls so if there's an easy way to switch it would help me, if not I can get on to the ISO controls just might take me an extra hour or so Thanks guys. Chris

Replies1
  1. #1Shimmy12015-06-05 00:12

    If it's not a mid-2000's model, chances are pretty slim. I've switched before. I feel it's harder to get back used to SAE than figure out ISO. Either way, I wouldn't mind finding the guy someday that thought ISO was a good idea. Just makes no sense to me having the bucket and stick on separate hands.