I'm looking at a used 2004 LX 130. Any comments or experience with either positive or negative will be appreciated. Thanks.
I ran a brand new LX160 for 4 days straight last summer. Sharp looking machine, comfortable, and very smooth. Wasnt as quick as a hitachi or cat by any means. Balance wasnt as good either. My friends Case CX75 is the same, very smooth but slow. Im assuming its just how it goes with the link belts and cases in general. I liked the machine but would prefer a Hitachi any day.
durable, extremely reliable and fuel efficient isuzu power. Link belt/case/jcb machines are pretty powerful but kind of slow.
Thanks for the feedback. I looked at the machine, it looks and runs fine but a few things I noticed I didn't like. The boom grease fittings were all individually located, i.e. no bank of lines running down the boom so you can grease from 1 spot. The safety lockout handle on the left armrest was made of cheap plastic and was broken. I pulled out the cigarette lighter and the plastic frame it was in pulled right away from the console. I realize these are petty (except for having to be a gymnist to reach the grease fittings) but my question is, if they got cheap on the little things, how about the more important things? Also the operators manual is missing, is there anywhere I can get one without paying through the nose at the dealer?