I just started running a 240 for the first time,I've always ran Deere and older equipment. I've been playing with the a/c controls and can't seem to get it right to get the air to work. I know it works the first day I was on it I shut the system off out of practice. Any suggestions?
Turn the blower motor on with the on off button on the lower right hand corner of the control panel for the A/C heater controls. Then with the up and down arrows adjust the temperature you want and make sure you hit the little snowflake button in the upper right hand corner, and make sure it lights on the display. Once you did that hit the button to adjust where you want he air to blow out of. Once all that is done you should be enjoying the air. Hope this helps I wish I could say the same for my self as the air broke in 240 in the middle of summer. I need to take it apart and clean it and install a new blower motor.