Hello, I have a 99 Link belt quantum 5800 excavator I am working on for a friend. His travel alarm (backup alarm) isnt working at all. he's not getting the signal back to the alarm. He said it used to work no matter which direction forward or backwards you were moving. I need to find a diagram to locate the switch and wiring to diagnost and repair this. He has alot of work to do downtown and doesnt want to be operating without a proper functioning alarm. If anyone has a diagram I sure would appreciate it and or any information such as location of the switch for the alarm etc etc. you can email me at [email protected] Thanks
I don't have a wiring diagram but you can go to the CNH website and check the electrical section in the parts. I believe it's under main wiring harness. Shows the location of the travel pressure switch ect. If I'm not mistaken a 5800 Q is the same as a 9060B Case. Hope this helps.