Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Link to a neat store for all you toy buffs

dirt digger ยท 2008-12-08 11:32

found this in Lancaster Farmer newspaper for you local guys that know what I am talking about I am going to have to stop by their store sometime...but heres a link for you www.outbacktoystore.com they even have that awesome black CASE 580 Super M in their Ertle Precision page

Replies6
  1. #1Rikuno2008-12-29 18:44

    Sweet! thanks!

  2. #2dirt digger2008-12-29 19:26

    i was there at the store the other week...they have about twice as much stuff in the store then they have online...for you local guys its worth checking out

  3. #3fireman0502008-12-29 19:45

    hey digger can you get me a price list of everything they have im planning on getting some stuff when taxes come in

  4. #4dirt digger2008-12-29 20:04

    well i live about an hour and a half away from them so to give you a quick answer...probably not, HAHA your best bet would just be to call them and see if they can email or fax you one

  5. #5fireman0502008-12-29 20:40

    oh ok thanks anyway

  6. #6cat345bl2009-01-01 12:43

    I order off those guys all the time,there very cheap with prices,about 10$ lesser than other construction diecast reatialers.I wish they should some NZG cat stuff there in 1/50.