This machine is run every day today the control will not unlock I have check the wires on the switch need to know if there's anything else I can do
Good day The control lock out with most machines is by a electric valve some even have a manual override with is worth a try or you could run a power lead to the valve to get out of trouble. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks I will try running a lead valve. I all ready put in to manual mold. It still wouldn't move. With the computer on the swing lock light is on. And move the level or pushing the swing lock button will not make it go off
I don't recall that model number in the Q series Link-Belts? I seem to remember the 3400 was a 20 ton machine and the next up was a 4300. Did I miss a model somewhere?
3400 weight 27 ton 3900 weight 31 ton A 3900 is 3400 on a 4300 track frame basically.
They must not have sold much in this area of the country. The 4300 was the hot machine in the woods back in those days. Thanks for the explanation.