Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LinkBelt Crane RTC-8050 II & 8090 II

Heavy C ยท 2022-08-21 08:06

Does anyone have any cross over part number for these cranes ? Also looking for manuals , operation and maintenance if possible. Looking for specs on oil types too. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Replies6
  1. #1crane operator2022-08-21 09:19

    If you want a paper version: https://www.ebay.com/itm/3941942110...aVp18ZuRiOdJZ2vmaHIrgPLWI=|tkp:Bk9SR66Gv4jYYA My link belt dealer would send me a PDF of the manuals for any serial #. It was under $300 if I remember right. It was either 150 each or all of them for $150. All it takes is a serial # to your dealer and a credit card. Print it off if you want a paper copy. I don't think you are going to find any cross over part number listing. You might be able to find the same part number used for each crane, but I doubt link belt makes a book for that.

  2. #2Heavy C2022-08-21 11:53

    Thanks , yes they definitely won't have any manufacturers ID'S for the parts. At least link belt won't but somebody may have done the work already. I could purchase the manual but hoping somebody has it. Thanks for the info tho

  3. #3CraneMechanic732022-08-21 12:22

    I may be able to help with the operation/maintenance manual if you post the serial numbers. I can probably send the pdf files

  4. #4Heavy C2022-08-21 13:24

    That be awesome, N4K2-2872 & J6K2-2899

  5. #5CraneMechanic732022-08-21 14:33

    RTC 8050 II RTC 8090 a little to large to post, would you like it emailed??

  6. #6Heavy C2022-08-21 15:11

    Ya man , I'd really appreciate it . [email protected]