Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Linkbelt LS2800 controls circuit

Geert123 · 2023-09-29 15:22

Looking for some info on Linkbelt LS2800(unsure of specific version)controls circuit. Pilot controls operation suddenly stopped working.

Replies9
  1. #1gggraham2023-09-29 15:51

    The 2800 is the same as the Case CX series. There is a switch that is closed when you put the armrest down or it could just be a bar that lifts up. The switch usually goes bad and the symptom is loss of pilot control. To confirm just jump wires. See attached picture.

  2. #2Geert1232023-09-29 16:12

    I believe this is a 2800Cii, would the switch be in same location on that?

  3. #3Geert1232023-09-29 16:12

    I've looked all over the armrest for a switch and could not find one.

  4. #4adn37442024-10-27 22:40

    I have the same issue, did you figure the problem?

  5. #5adn37442024-10-27 22:59

    I have a Link-belt LS288 CII. Engine stars and runs fine, but nothing else works, it will not shut off with the ignition key, hydraulic function not working/ joysticks. Only try to move forward/backward at idle because High idle doesn’t work either.

  6. #6adn37442024-10-28 19:40

    Sorry LS2800 CII

  7. #7dog river2024-10-29 18:47

    Geert123, it could be the solenoid that the safety lever switch activates for hyd. flow to the pilot control circuit.

  8. #8adn37442024-10-29 22:53

    Do you know if it has an arm rest switch?

  9. #9dog river2024-10-30 08:31

    Unless someone has bypassed the safety switch, there will be one some where. A safety lever will have a switch. I would take panels off of and follow the linkage.