Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

little cat

reddot556 ยท 2008-11-26 19:49

we had to put in a waterline and go under a pg&e gas line and a chevron oil line..well we ran into a bunch of contaminated soil so that had to come out and then it started raining and we all wanted to go home but the big shots for the oil pipelines did not want their stuff open over the long weekend so i'm stuck in the rain..then my komatsu breaks down and we borrow this littlr cat to finish with..this thing is so cool..i love the little dozer blade on it

Replies3
  1. #1cat 3852008-11-26 21:59

    i've dug around those lines myself a few times here in salt lake,you get quite the audience when you get around those. glad you enjoyed the kitty cat.

  2. #2N.CarolinaDozer2008-11-26 22:22

    Did dinner at Taco Bell come with the rental of the cat? Funny how we can find little things in photo's.

  3. #3roddyo2008-11-27 15:42

    Small Zero Turn Excavators A friend of mine needed a small excavator for his scrap yard to unload washing machines and sheetmetal. I bought him a Case CX 135 Zero Turn and it's amazing. I wish I didn't do bigger work, I'd would buy it from him in a heartbeat. I can't believe how much work it will do.