Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

LiuGong Hydrodynamic Transmission Oil

jtwrace ยท 2024-07-23 11:57

Has anyone ever seen this spec for the hydrodynamic transmission oil? I asked the dealer and they told me they use New Holland UTTO or any other UTTO fluid. The NH UTTO is zinc free while most others are not.

Replies6
  1. #1IceHole2024-07-23 13:19

    Torque Force 30. Hu-30 is 30 weight #6 trans oil would be 10 weight Their forklifts spec the same thing, had to look it all up for a customer not long ago.

  2. #2jtwrace2024-07-23 16:08

    So this one? Delo TorqForce Transmission Fluid | Chevron Lubricants (US) www.chevronlubricants.com Interesting that you bring this up. My dealer told me that they use New Holland UTTO or "any other name brand UTTO". I started researching and the NH UTTO is zinc free and most others are not. What have you learned of which is required?

  3. #3Nige2024-07-23 16:55

    Seems as though the same question has been asked before..... https://bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/hu-30-gb2537-88-transmission-oil.370036/

  4. #4jtwrace2024-07-23 16:58

    That's true, and nobody knew.

  5. #5IceHole2024-07-23 17:05

    Yeah or any other equivalent brand. We are a Chevron distributor as well as a couple other brands. The universal oil, IMO, is generally more a combo of a "meh" geartrain and "meh" hydraulic oil vs the two. Not saying it's bad, but I've been taught unless it's a shared hydraulic/trans/gearbox system there's better. But just my thoughts.

  6. #6IceHole2024-07-23 17:07

    Pretty much same info I was given from the Chevron engineers.