I have bought a new to me 2000 Load King folding neck lowboy. It has its own hydraulics that are powered by a Honda engine or it can be connected to the wet kit on the tractor. I am having a heavy duty set of rear ramps installed on it also so we do not have to detach for the smaller equipment we haul as well. Anyone have input on these type trailers? We have had folding type lowboys for years that always were raised / lowered by the winch on the tractor that work excellent, just takes a little time each load to hook and unhook. The pic of the yellow ramps are what we will build to put on the red Load King.
You may want to look at the gooseneck pins and see if you can see any fatigue. An outfit I worked for, longer ago than I'd like to admit, had a Load King with the winch version of the neck. A pin or pins on one side broke going down a hill at highway speed with a 631 on board. I'm told the deck dug into the blacktop and was about level with it when it stopped.
Thanks, I will look closely at those pins for excessive wear and replace if need be.