Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Load sense fault codes

Don Elliott · 2020-09-30 16:58

Hello everyone. I am Don from Equipment Share in Seattle. I have a Genie boom model Z-45XC and I have a load sense fault code 3413. Even Genie support hasn’t been able to help me. I hope there is someone here that can help out.

Replies5
  1. #1excavator2020-09-30 18:30

    Not sure I can help either but with Genie we are going to need a serial number.

  2. #2Don Elliott2020-09-30 19:24

    S/N is Z4525XCF-913

  3. #3Vetech632020-09-30 19:33

    You may want to explain what is going on with the machine.

  4. #4Don Elliott2020-10-01 10:37

    It won’t do anything. Just gives that fault warning, alarm going off and won’t even start

  5. #5MarshallPowerGen2020-10-04 10:21

    What did Genie tell you and what did they have you check? Service manual for that machine shows a code 3431, but no 3413 so just want to confirm what you're seeing. http://manuals.gogenielift.com/Parts And Service Manuals/data/Service/Z Booms/1268197.pdf