Got a early 80's Dresser 520 B loader for snow removal in Idaho snow country 6000'. The engine is an International DB358. Would like some recommendations for the engine oil and hydraulic fluid viscs.
5w40, multi viscosity hydraulic oil like HDZ 32
You guys used to sell a Kendall product called Kendall Hyken Glacial Blu Hydraulic Fluid. Good stuff. That would be perfect for the Idaho high country. What are we talking about? Sun Valley? Bogus Basin? Brundage? I’m all about the steep and deep. Ripping that pow, bro. Knowwhatimsayin?
In the shadows of Pebble Creek - Pocatello
Funny, boss was talking about it yesterday instead of 5606. Basically same but cheaper cause it's not related to planes. I'd never heard of it before. Most use Rando HDZ 15 here. Cheaper.
I like Poke. Little railroad town, Simplot, streets are radioactive and Napoleon Dynamite grew up there.
We moved a lot of it, until 2019, or so. Now it’s coming back with competitive pricing.
Wasn't it in Preston? I did a truck pull there and we ate at the pizza joint from the movie. Hadn't even seen the movie, just the had signs in the place.
Yeah, I think it was Preston. I see that John Heder is now a pitchman for Ore Ida. Hustling the tots.