Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Location of Relays

OFSIMTNL · 2023-06-14 12:21

I Have a 2006 L90E Loader it Is Blowing FU 16 Fuse Which Feeds RE801 & RE802. Our Operators Manual SHows a Location To the Right of the Fuse Box They Are Not There But THere Is One Labeled X603 I Believe That One Or Both of the Relays is My Problem. Compressor does not Come On. Can Direct Wire it And It will Work. Freon is Full CHarge.

Replies1
  1. #1Coaldust2023-06-14 12:33

    Ol’e FU16 is a tricky one. That’s for sure. Hard for the operator to keep cool when FU16 blows. Tempers flare when the cab temperatures rise. Nobody has a good day. I had to build a fire this morning to take the chill off my single wide. No A/C concerns in my world today. Hello new fella! Let me be first to welcome you to the HEF. Before we get all diagnostic, tell us a little about yourself and operation. Maybe head over to the new member area and say, hey.