Wanted book on clark winch wd 200-16 would buy complete book if available getting desperate thanks
Clark books have been downloadable free thru RMS, (Road Machinery Supply) website. I printed 400+ pages for my Ranger 666D grapple and all the accesories. It has been about 5 years ago so worth a check to see if they are still available.
Mate tried that web they don't do it anymore thanks anyway. There just do not seem to b any troubleshooting or repair manuals on this winch anywhere was hopeing some1 might have 1 stashed away
http://www.alliedsystems.com/ranger/ranger2.htm Might try this site they should be able to help you.
Thanks 4 your help guys but these web sites don't seem to have a manual on how to strip n repair this winch. I've even emailed clark in America n have has no responce yet. I'm in Australia, I can get the basic manuals on service n General maintance but that's all they seem to b able to supply thanks 4 your help
A lot of these winches have common components, if you want to post a specific challenge you're currently having somebody may know what to do. Good luck mate.
Thanks Logan we r in Australia n there is just no information on it here. We have fond out that there is a repair manual on this winch its number is 3231-R2 but no one seems to have it. We found it in a service manual we found. Mayb this number may help me find the manual we r looking for thanks
Go to the Allied systems site. Click on the publication locator. Then click on Allied winch. Then click on service manuals. Then click on current production. Then click on W300 W400. Then you should be able to download what you need. http://www.alliedsystems.com/ranger/ranger2.htm
Thanks 4 the reply junior but my winch is a w200 series n they work on a different principle n manuals on these winchs seem to b non existent thanks anyway cheers
WD 200 winch That was my first engineering assignment developing the Clark WD200 winch. I might have the repair manual at home I could scan in. I will check and respond to this e-mail. To set the proper preload on the belleville springs , as I remember, you would shim the pack to release the clutch at 125 PSI. Maybe I better look that up it was 1979 I worked on that.
I know most of you will sawy neck and neck 50/50 but I'm one of those people who need to be reassured so I can get the best product. I run a smal logging business and am thinking about buying another chainsaw. I currently have husquvarna 450 and it's great but I haven't got to experiment with Stihl or Ecco so if you could be if so helpful to tell me what you prefure and why that would be great Stihl husquvarna Ecco thanks