Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Logging truck strikes Bigfoot in Canada YouTube

fixou812 ยท 2015-12-22 20:47

YouTube : Logging truck strikes Bigfoot in Canada

Replies10
  1. #1maddog2015-12-23 07:44

    I don't see anything, must not be true

  2. #2fixou8122015-12-23 17:11

    I've never been Abducted by Aliens. ... but I once had sex with an illegal alien. ....

  3. #3Tinkerer2015-12-24 15:15

    How old are you fixou812 about 10 years, or less than that ?

  4. #4fixou8122015-12-24 20:26

    How intelligent are you? (about ten years ?) To the poster; Merry Christmas and God Bless you and your family

  5. #5fixou8122015-12-24 20:33

    Did i offend you or say i believe in Bigfoot. ....or you're Hateful because i.I'm sharing .... help me understand

  6. #6wornout wrench2015-12-24 21:37

    Fixou, your humor always makes me laugh, I look forward to your crazy, random posts. Have a good Christmas and all the best in the new year. Keep those zingers coming Brian

  7. #7partsandservice2016-03-13 23:19

    Paraphrase, " looks like a beaver gnawed it off" , I use that one any time a hacked torch cut now. Thanks

  8. #8fixou8122016-05-27 22:24

    Big wheels dunt make ya go fast

  9. #9fixou8122016-05-27 22:26

    Thanks Parts. ...sometimes i forgot people Really read the dribble i post!

  10. #10fixou8122016-05-27 22:28