Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

loking at CST/berger Model No. LMH-C

case310350 ยท 2010-06-09 19:11

Looking at CST/berger Model No. LMH-C laser, used. would like to here any comments/opinions on this laser. How far can you go with the detector? Thanks

Replies2
  1. #1Dwan Hall2010-06-10 00:44

    Got one in the trunk of my mustang which I used today. I cant tell you how far it will detect but I have used it a little over 600 ft.and had no problem. I did have to have it repaired once. cost me $675.00 plus shipping. They did send it back in a new shipping container. I wanted to exchange it for a green laser but they said that was not possible. Give me a few minutes and I will set it up and check the range.

  2. #2Dwan Hall2010-06-10 01:22

    Ok I just went out and walked 600 yards and still had a tone. ran out of room because the woods were in the way.