Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

loking for hurricane sandy demolition work

Scrap ยท 2012-10-31 16:22

looking for hurricane sandy demolition work in MD/NJ/DE area any one know where the demo work is for homes affected by sandy? based out of Maryland, but loking for work on eastern shore, deleware, ny or jersey... Anyone need help drop me a line , xxx xxx xxxx john

Replies6
  1. #1Wolf2012-11-01 16:30

    what kind of equipment do you run?

  2. #2RollOver Pete2012-11-01 16:58

    Are you bonded and do you have a contractors license #?

  3. #3Scrap2012-11-01 20:23

    Mini ex and bobcat. looking to do general cleanup and demolition. looking for residential work. Insured with gen liability with large umbrella, not bonded. Might look into some county/commercial when I arrive in NJ monday, I have first cleanup job already lined up. If in central jersey and need a hand pm me

  4. #4Wolf2012-11-02 01:18

    Are you a licensed contractor? What states?

  5. #5OBPM2013-01-09 20:57

    The beach is crawling with out of state, unlicensed & uninsured contractors looking to make a fast buck. I ran into a guy that said he was "local" from Toms River, NJ. When I checked him out I found his address was a UPS Store in Toms River and he was from Utah. Doing residential demolitions with no permits & no NJ Contractors Registration. They take down a house and pile it up on the road, the FEMA contractors come by and pick it up. The local contractors are all over these guys trying to run them out of town.

  6. #6Wolf2013-01-10 01:55

    Disgraceful. Get the mob to run them all out of the Garden State. God bless.