on the net I found old Lokomo brand excavators, and do cranes know this brand too? I believe German or Northern Europe, an ARA AK 131 series wheel excavator? thanks to those who want to provide some information
Good day I believe this is a product of Finland Kind regards Uffex
I think it could be a lannen am I wrong?
Never seen one. Wonder if it's the same brand that builds lokomo crushers
I seem to recall the brand being part of the forest markets in Europe early on. The name was on forwarders and cut to length machines.
It all became part of Timberjack as well as Keohring and now it’s all Deere.
https://www.earthmoversmagazine.co.uk/in-search-of-golden-oldies-in-finland/ I think maybe Finnish like sisu trucks, and lannen excavators, on the net I didn't find any news, only a few old specimens unfortunately
I have a book I got from a dealer a few years back that was put out by the Timberjack operation called "Tracks in the Forest, The Evolution of Logging Machinery." It was written by Ken Drushka and Hannu Konttinen. It's a great book on the evolution of logging since antiquity but documents pretty well the birth and life cycles of various companies involved in that industry. Publishing date is 1997 so it's now twenty years out of date. It mentions Kokomo as being a railroad engine manufacturer at one time that evolved to construction machinery and then into forestry gear. When they first ventured into forestry iron they partnered with Beloit in Canada for a time. At any rate the business is extremely competitive and cutthroat, so like many companies in the past, in order to survive they had to merge to stay in business. The book is available used on Amazon here. https://www.amazon.com/Tracks-Fores...sprefix=Tracks+in+the+forest,aps,202&sr=8-15&
That wheeled excavator looks very similar to an O&K from back in the 70's.
grazie per la vostra preziosa assistenza, credo che dalle poche notizie in rete ho acquisito un produttore di escavatori gommati che produceva escavatori da 10 tonnellate AK 131, o 31 credo, tuttavia Lokono tampere ha prodotto gru montate su camion Sisu se ricordo Penso che il lokono sia stato acquisito da un'azienda che produce mulini metso e impianti industriali, ma grazie per i vostri interventi di chiarimento.