Hey guys, after a long time of lurking HEF I decided to post, mostly because I'm in the process of making a deal on a new excavator and want to show off pictures! I recently moved back to the Worcester ma area from San Diego to work for my father, a custom home builder in the area. He currently owns a Cat 420DIT backhoe (2004 w/ 1300 hrs) which I run installing utilities and septic systems, grading driveways, all sorts of miscellaneous backhoe work. And I think we're about to pull he trigger on a 2011 Deere 135 with a blade, 36" digging and 60" grading buckets, and coupler with apox 800 hrs! In San Diego I ran a demolition crew for a small outfit and ran equipment for them, doing residential and small commercial demo, I'll post some pics of my demo career as well as my current excavation work, and hopefully some pics of the new whip when it arrives! - mike b
welcome.. looking forward to seeing your pics and vids
Welcome to HEF mike_b. :drinkup