Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Lonking wheel loader CDM855

lonkinggroup · 2012-05-23 02:31

wheel loader CDM855-the load right, load more series is one of the best seller of our company Powerful WeiChai Engine. Long Wheelbase Chassis. Heavy Load Driving System. Anti-abrasion Integral Cutting Edge Bucket Capacity 3m3 Rated Load 5000kg Rated Power 162kw Operating Weight 16600kg Traction Force(kn): 150±3 Breakout Force (kn): 170±3 Travel Speeds (km/h): Forward Ⅰ Ⅱ 11.5 36.0 Reverse 16.0

Replies5
  1. #1JGS Parts2012-05-23 05:45

    a local lonking machine at work and also a used one for sale only done 4500hrs. quality shows. sorry lonking but i just cant let this go.

  2. #2digger242j2012-05-23 06:30

    Lonkinggroup, the Forum Rules say: (Emphasis added) This is not the first and only post you've made giving information about one of your products. Since you've participated in the forums by contributing comments on other topics, you're not being considered a true "spammer" at this time, however, please be mindful of the Forum Rules in the future. You have used more than your ONE introductory post. :cool2

  3. #3lonkinggroup2012-05-25 02:58

    I am very sorry and I will watch out in the future. It's a pity I can't talk about my products freely.

  4. #4digger242j2012-05-25 20:59

    It's a pity you've never inquired about becoming a sponsor.

  5. #5>HevyIndsMFGng<2012-05-31 19:46

    YOU and the other mods are the reason these forums are so amazing and full of information digger242j. I can tell that you guys not only set up the forums with plenty of thought, but you also reinforce (just as important when any rules are laid down) the rules you applied herein. I could say so much more about the great job you guys do with this excellent forum thanks again for your tireless efforts. Logan p.s. do you take donations? I don't have much, but I feel bad using your resources for a number of years without giving anything in return =/ hopefully I can contribute more and help out with problems after I graduate as a Caterpillar Technician!