Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Look What Santa Delivered

wolf44 ยท 2011-12-27 20:41

View attachment 86740 Amada FO 3015NT 4000 watt laser It will cut up to 3/4" thick Steel. My the things that I can make Now!!!!

Replies7
  1. #1AmericanLandMgt2011-12-29 09:25

    Wow jealous

  2. #2jey_c2011-12-29 13:31

    Beautifull, This is a real piece technology

  3. #3heavylift2011-12-29 13:56

    Santa has an 18 wheeler, I need to ask for bigger presents.

  4. #4CRAFT2011-12-29 14:32

    NO Wonder all's I got was an air freshner and a small box of chocolate ! ............ hmmppfff ....... BTW..............Nice toy !

  5. #5CM19952011-12-30 08:42

    I moved this thread to the "Shop Talk" Forum, seems more fitting. BTW - Nice present.

  6. #6Randy882011-12-31 14:29

    Two questions what did santa bring last year and whats on the list for next year? Anyhow great present from santa.

  7. #7stumpjumper832011-12-31 15:45

    The neat thing with presents that size is that it cost so much to pick them back up, that you can be really bad and still keep your toys... Wolf, I can't wait to see what you can make with that baby... Keep up the good work and post pics!