Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking at brush mowers viring or bradco

dieselfuel007 ยท 2017-04-01 22:35

i've got a case 440ct i'm going to buy a brush cutter its standard flow machine i've been demoing a bradco ground shark its ok but i have nothing to compare it to i've narrowed it down to it or a virnig v50 open front i'm just curious as to everyone opinions of open fronts on standard flow machines anyone with first hand experience with the virnig v50 open front's opinion would be great

Replies3
  1. #1Todd v.2017-04-03 18:42

    I have had and used a few including a Bradco, I now own a Diamond and it's the best mower I've used. The deck design is top notch and makes leaving a nice finished product much easier and faster. It will cut down a big tree also if you spin it up to where it's designed to run. I think their low flow is 22-28 GPM. https://diamondmowers.com/pages/skid-steer-attachments CID makes a great mower for the money as well (about half the cost of the high end mowers), I put about 800 hours on one and was very happy with it and sold it still running great. They are sold under a few different brand names but you will recognize the design.

  2. #2dieselfuel0072017-04-03 20:12

    well i just ordered a bradco the dealer i wanted to work with only offered bradco or virnig bradco was in stock and 1600.00 cheaper

  3. #3KSSS2017-04-03 23:41

    I have a Diamond high flow mower as well. Really a high quality mower.