Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking at buying a Mustang MTL 325 skid steer

Muzbomb · 2022-09-19 16:08

Hello I am Buying a 2009 Mustang MTL325 skid steer. It is a private deal and there is no owners Manuel which would like to yet. I am wondering what oils I can run it in? I would like to run Mobil oil products in it as I get them from work. What do you all suggest to run for oils/fluids in each component. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1Tags2022-09-19 18:47

    You really need to get an operators manual. It will tell you everything you need to know. The machine was actually made by Takeuchi for mustang. I believe it’s the same as a tak 240, but I’m not 100% sure. The only difference in them is the color and they did not offer the roll up cab door for the mustangs or the Gehls.