I have been looking at the new K loader and I have to say I like them. Some new things they have added, also they say they are better on fuel. On the other hand should I buy a first year machine? The new 924K is rated at 141 hp 28360 lb The 928H is rated at 149 hp 27699 lb So it seems to me they should be about the same wheel loader. I put about 200 hours a year loading some gravel, most of the time mulch and wood chips. In the winter we put 150-250 hour on doing snow removal with a 16 pro-tech rubber cutting edge box clearing a parking area for planes at an airport. The snow never builds up more then 2-3 inches. My deal has both in the year new and I will save about $2100 if I buy the 2011 928. One down side with the 2011 928 is less coverage on the machine were the 924K has 3 year/5000 hour warranty but on the other hand the 928H has been around for some time. So what are all of your thoughts? BTW I looked into the 930K but they wanted $38,000 more for that then the 924K and for what we do I just dont see making that and it being worth that much more for what we do...
No replies yet.