Hello, This is my first post, but have been reading a bunch on this forum. It has been my go to when looking for info on equipment related topics. I feel grateful for the content. I’m looking to buy a small excavator for my land and an upcoming building project. I’ve got a Takeuchi TL 250 which has been a great machine so naturally have been looking at tak excavators. I have a pretty low budget and have been looking at tb180fr of which there are a couple on machinery trader. I think I’d like a machine around that size 8 or so tons for the reach and power. I already find myself doing quite a bit a work for people in and around my rural community with the track loader and feel the excavator will be similar. My question is are the tb 180 reliable? I’ve seen quite a few posts about electrical issues. Also in this videos of one I was considering the hydraulics are a bit noisy, is this a healthy machine by the sound? The bucket bushing look shot but the arm otherwise looks ok but I can’t really tell. It sounds strange and rough to me but I’ve never been around a 180 in person so don’t know their normal sound. Anyways I appreciate any time that is given towards my questions. Thanks, jamie
No replies yet.