Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking at Hyundai robex 280lc

slik rik ยท 2020-06-12 08:44

Looking at a 280lc 1994, mainly for farm work, heard something about parts not being available. Its fairly cheap and looks to be in good condition. What are you guys thoughts? its under 20k for a price so, I paid more for a skidsteer 20 years ago. Thanks for any input

Replies2
  1. #1farmerlund2020-06-12 09:49

    I used to have a 1996 200lc with a 5.9 cummins engine. Was a good reliable machine. pretty easy to work on. I owned it till around 2010. I never had any problems getting parts for it. Maybe that has changed. I used to get them shipped to me from ST Josephs equipment in Shakopee, MN. 250 miles from me. Mine had around 7-8000 hrs on it when I sold it. Just find a dealer around you and see if parts are available.

  2. #2uffex2020-06-12 12:02

    Good day Silk Hyundai - Doosan - Samsung differ little in parts recipe the major difference is that of electronics even those major manufacturers are using components from Kawaski - Cummins - Kayaba - as suggested base your judgment on local support from a dealer although this can differ and change according to the dollar. Kind regards Uffex