Hey, i am in the market for a miniex (work around my small farm, nonproduction work) and found a Komatsu PC28UU. I was curious if any of you knew who (State Side) sold parts for these units. Understanding this is a grey market and curious about parts availability, pricing, and so forth. I don't want to end up with a very expensive parts hore. Thanks, Rob
I went and looked at the machine a second time and found it really sloppy. I believe the engine was good but the rest of it was questionable. From the searching I did parts were going to be tougher to find. I ended up passing on it. I did find a Yanmar Vio20-3 this weekend that I opted to go with instead. Little smaller of a machine than I was planning but the little work I did with it this weekend it did really well.