Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 40xt manuals

phil_w ยท 2014-03-28 05:14

Asking for a friend . Looking for a 40xt service manual. Hoping somebody might know where I can download one. Thanks .........Phil

Replies4
  1. #1Jerre Heyer2016-08-12 21:39

    Phil know this is a way old post but I have a spare set if your friend is still looking. You can have for shipping.

  2. #2phil_w2016-08-13 02:11

    Jerre That would be great . I just checked with my friend and he still needs one . I have a freight forwarder located in Portland Oregon 97220 . Just have to work out how much and how to pay you. If you have a Paypal a/c that would make it easy . Let me know the best way for you. My email is [email protected] . Thank you very much Phil

  3. #3Jerre Heyer2016-08-13 20:37

    Sending you an email. J

  4. #4phil_w2016-08-24 04:15

    Hi Jerre You might not have sent it but just in case you have I thought I'd let you know I haven't seen any emails yet . Regards...............Phil