Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for 8000 lb pusher axle

alphaconcrete ยท 2014-05-20 01:08

Looking for a 8000 pound pusher axle/ drop down axle for a concrete truck. If anybody knows where i can find one in the northwest. thanks

Replies5
  1. #1wilko2014-05-20 10:09

    Do you mean you're looking for a used one? (my experience with that is that used = worn out)

  2. #2powerjoke2014-05-20 21:28

    not true at all, all i have ever bought are used pushers, they dont get much mileage on them around here and normally look like new..... i give 750 for a air up/down 25k dual, and 1k for steerable 12k. i have a guy that can get all you want used or new, i have never had a desire to price a new one to be honest. pj

  3. #3wilko2014-05-21 00:01

    If I ever need another one I'll be calling you.

  4. #4alphaconcrete2014-06-06 11:24

    Do you know if the guy has a used 8000 lb pusher axle? i was looking at both used and new but the cheapest new one i found is around $6k which is way to much for a little axle like that.

  5. #5powerjoke2014-06-25 20:19

    Your right that is too expensive, I'm sure he doesn't but I'll be more than glad to ask for you Pj