Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a 8365.25 Iveco Engine

Scrapman · 2022-03-28 19:34

I am willing to pay a premium amount in cash for a good 8365.25 Iveco engine for my Fiat Allis FR-15 loader .

Replies8
  1. #1dieseldog5.92022-03-29 09:34

    I just rebuilt one, kind of a finicky engine to work on.

  2. #2Dave Neubert2022-03-29 09:56

    2600.00 for a rebuild kit pricey to work on

  3. #3dieseldog5.92022-03-29 10:00

    There is no deck for the head gasket to sit on, the liners stand right up out of the block, and have to be shimmed for the correct height to match the cylinder head. Strangest thing I ever saw.

  4. #4dieseldog5.92022-03-29 15:46

    There are guys out there that have swapped for a 5.9 Cummins in the older 645, 745 Loaders.

  5. #5Scrapman2022-04-12 20:17

    I’m also looking at a Komatsu D53 tomorrow. Are they good dozers ?

  6. #6Scrapman2022-04-16 09:38
  7. #7Scrapman2022-04-16 09:41

    I am interested in talking with you about the Iveco FR-15 engine I have that needs repaired or replaced whichever it turns out to be . Thanks

  8. #8gady2022-05-02 18:20

    Hello, New to this forum. I see scrapman is looking for a complete 8365.25 Iveco engine. I have a Fiat Hesston 160-90DT that I spun a rod bearing on and am in need of a good crankshaft (4832171, 4832172, 4724733) can not seem to find one. I might be able to grind this one, but have not gotten that far yet. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks David