I have a 580 super E and would like know what it would take to put a clamp loader bucket on. As for the hydralics I need. Does anybody know or have a clamp bucket for a 580 E for sale?
I have a 580SE and i checked into adding a 4 in 1 to my machine and it was going to be too expensive for me to add on so i picked up a used one for my skid steer not what i realie wanted but it should work i hope :beatsme here is a pic of it on my Bobcat
You might try contacting one of the aftermarket manufacturers of 4-in-1 buckets such as JRB or Woods. They also have the hydraulic kits available for their attachments. Be prepared however, for a very large price tag, and a lack of availability on the hydraulics due to the age of your machine. A good second choice would be to call around to the various Case dealers in your multi-state area to see if they have or know of a parts machine with the parts you are looking for. Good luck, Jimbo
Very Good info, Jimbo i never though of parts machines and they Hydraulics would be there too. Good info
I have learned to be resourceful on parts as I run older equipment, and while new attachments are readily available, the necessary hydraulic parts are rarely available without giving the dealer a blank check.
Maybe your machine already has hydraulics? Check the loader control valve (in front of the RH rear wheel) & see if you have a 2 spool valve or a 3. If it has 3 spool all you will need is lever set up - maybe purchase from a wrecker & plumbing to the bucket. Probably buy the lot from where you buy bucket - if second hand.
I'll check that out and why does everything take so much money?
I've seen this one on the Sacramento Craigslist for several months.... the price never goes down, either. $1900 seems a bit steep to me.... http://sacramento.craigslist.org/grd/1656721451.html Just saw another one on ebay.... and it was only $3750! Wow! Probably easier and cheaper to sell the tractor and buy one with a Multi-Purpose bucket already on it.:beatsme
Thanks I'll check them out.
Well i have been thinking about this for a while now, and if u check out the Yoder & Frey Auction site for there winter 2010 Kissimmee FL auction they had some used 4 in 1 bucket but they do go pretty pricey, but that maybe a idea for u check out up coming auctions and go to them if they have any. The 4 in 1 on my skid steer cost me 400.00 and it had been sitting in a field for at least 2 years i have been talking to the owner for awhile and he never wanted to sell it but 1 day i just stoped by and he ask if i still wanted the bucket : D and ask how much cash i had on me. so u never know when u may find a deal ????
Most of those 4 in one buckets had the lower edge of the moving section wearing away and splitting wide open. I've taken many to the task of removing the worn edge and fitting a cutting edge. So if you find one, make sure you open it up and look at the edges.
Welcome to the Forums Yepblaze!:drinkup