Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a Good Seat Cover for Komatsu PC60

Mark A Weiss ยท 2021-11-17 22:39

The upholstery is completely shot on the seat of my excavator and I'm looking to either redo the seat or find a good fitted seat cover that can fit over it and make it look decent again. What have you folks done when you have a seat that's in dire need of reupolstery? Can you point to some products that fit well on this kind of seat?

Replies3
  1. #1StumpyWally2021-11-18 15:14

    You might find my thread here useful.... HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Mark A Weiss2021-11-18 23:05

    Not too many good options there.. the photos I saw looked like sloppy seat coverings. I'm looking for something a little more "proper", more tightly fitting. I did some research on my own and found one that looks pretty good here: https://www.fridayparts.com/common-...term=4586750200140897&utm_content=Ad group #1 If nothing better comes along, I may just go with the above.

  3. #3Mark A Weiss2021-12-06 17:20

    Got the new seat cover. Not crazy about the fit though. Even though I specified Komatsu for the brand of machine, the cover was three pieces: bottom, back and headrest. My seat back and headrest are one unit, not two. Overall pretty sloppy for $64.