Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

looking for a mini excavator and supplier

David lee ยท 2018-04-15 23:37

Hello, good day friends and masters! I am a newbie in the name of earth-moving-excavator game. I am trying to turn my small piece of land..one and half acre piece of farm land into a farmstead with little budget. A mini used excavator is an essential tool to begin with. I need a 1 or 2 ton mini excavator to do the job by myself. Please would anyone like to advise as to which excavator is reliable? In addition, how do I go about getting one in japan? Any contact for used excavator stock yard in japan? Appreciate your help. Thanks very much! Best! David

Replies1
  1. #1David lee2018-04-15 23:38

    Hello, good day friends and masters! I am a newbie in the name of earth-moving-excavator game. I am trying to turn my small piece of land..one and half acre piece of farm land into a farmstead with little budget. A mini used excavator is an essential tool to begin with. I need a 1 or 2 ton mini excavator to do the job by myself. Please would anyone like to advise as to which excavator is reliable? In addition, how do I go about getting one in japan? Any contact for used excavator stock yard in japan? Appreciate your help. Thanks very much! Best! David