Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a new set of John Deere 350 dozer tracks

MattR ยท 2023-12-20 14:55

Posting for a friend. Anybody have a decent used set around? Thank you

Replies7
  1. #1Welder Dave2023-12-21 00:15

    I know where a basically new set are but no chance of the owners ever selling them. I put them on a 355D loader and sold it. It stopped moving and they never looked very deep into why. I think the reverser leaked but other than starting it regularly it's just sitting under a hay shed. I got the undercarriage from Trek.

  2. #2OzDozer2023-12-21 02:11

    There's some parted-out JD350's here .... https://www.fastline.com/parts-salvage-for-sale/listings/john-deere-350-parts-salvage/results?category=Parts/Salvage&manufacturer=John+Deere&model=350

  3. #3MattR2023-12-21 09:23

    Thank you for the information guys

  4. #4MattR2023-12-21 09:26

    By the way, can anyone tell me how to edit my post? I see I accidentally put looking for "new" set of tracks. I would like to delete the word new

  5. #5Welder Dave2023-12-21 18:11

    Don't worry about it. I think most people would interpret it as new or good condition "like new" used undercarriage.

  6. #6OzDozer2023-12-21 18:44

    You can't edit your post after a short time, I think it's something like 20 mins. If you want anything changed after the editing period is over, you'll have to contact a moderator.

  7. #7Welder Dave2023-12-21 18:52

    I think you have 60 minutes max. to edit posts. I'm not sure if there's a way to edit the title of a thread though. I seem to recall I tried once but the title didn't show up so I could change it.