Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a nice used tri-axle log truck

tree98 ยท 2015-05-11 13:34

Must be nice no junk. I'm looking for a truck with bunks not a debris box, preferably a front mount loader and spec'ed like a Hubler Bros. built truck. They're primarily used in p.a. oh. wva. ny. probably a couple other states.I'm a serious buyer ready to buy.Please don't waste my time with junk you built in your garage over the winter.Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Former Wrench2015-05-11 14:20

    Try looking at Log Trucker magazine. There are a lot of listing there every month.

  2. #2tree982015-05-11 20:01

    Thanks, do you have a link by chance? I didn't have much luck finding it online.

  3. #3Former Wrench2015-05-12 11:31

    Do a search for Loggers World. Both are published by the same outfit.

  4. #4Vigilant2015-05-12 23:39

    And both publications were founded by a first class gentleman, the late Finley Hays. God rest his soul.