Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a non powder coated trailer

Lansing ยท 2020-05-02 08:04

Hey guys powder coat just isn't for me I am currently looking for a 14ft low profile dump trailer with an enamel grade or polyurethane paint. I have done a lot of research and some of the manufacturers I can pick from are quite Limited. The trailers that are non powder coated that I know of are HP trailers midsota trailerman travalong and Doolittle. I've looked at all of those but I am just curious am I missing any manufacturers I'm located in the Midwest and I don't mind traveling to find something that suits my needs being non powder coated

Replies3
  1. #1NepeanGC2020-05-02 18:42

    I don't have anything specific to add but, does anyone in your area offer galvanized trailers? Never deal with flaking paint and rust again. It's become the defacto coating/treatment for higher end trailer here in Ontario

  2. #2old-iron-habit2020-05-06 23:19

    I bought a Midsota dump trailer a few years ago after much research. So far it is the best built trailer I have owned. There is a post on here about it and what I found while looking. EDIT: Here it is. HeavyEquipmentForums

  3. #3Mark132020-05-14 18:39

    Look into Felling trailers out of MN, I'm pretty sure they're painted and are a high quality trailer.