Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a trenching bucket and a thumb for a ec210

bigrich954rr · 2020-03-26 10:26

I’ve been calling around and not getting much help. I would like to buy a bucket with teeth for my ec210 with I think a. (JRB VersaLoc Quick Coupler) Any leads on the west coast or is it worth shipping it from the east coast some where? I measure the pin spacing about 18 center to center and width of 13 what size bucket would you guys use for trenching/ digging in rock. also looking for a thumb

Replies2
  1. #1Tags2020-03-26 19:24

    Look on machinery trader, tons of used buckets on there. You could also keep an eye on Craig's list, I usually just search under "excavator" ...

  2. #2bigrich954rr2020-03-27 17:27

    Yea I’m not seeing a lot of them listing the center to center pin length and the width of the ears. Is that normal how do I know if it would fit? I email and call a few places. I don’t get call backs of they don’t have time to go measure the buckets they just say they have a bunch of buckets