Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a used tire–and a rim woud be a PLUS

lenray ยท 2011-11-08 10:59

lOOKING for the 17.5 -25 maybe 12 ply and a 12 bolt rim that would fit a Hough H60 D loader. Do any of you guys know what the front and rear axle on the Hough H60 D might mate up to on other brands.???? I am in Michigan , but willing to travel. Thanks for any help any salvage yards around for the old Hough's

Replies2
  1. #1Hyperpack2011-11-17 23:29

    H 60 tire and rim I have a buddy who scrapped an old H65 he still has the wheels and tires, I think it had 20.5X25 tires on it, I can get more info if you need. I am in Northern Wisconsin near the U.P. Hyperpack

  2. #2lenray2011-11-18 16:24

    I am interested going to Wisc. i n Dec. can you check for the exact size--mine is a 17.5 -- 25 Thanks for your help/