Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for a very durable Jawcrusher (600.000 Budget)

Snaky ยท 2015-07-14 09:15

Hello everybody (excuse my english) So, I have a serious problem in my business. I live in Tunisia, and i've been in the mining industry for 2 decades (gravel mainly). The rocks are depleated in the main mining site , so i moved to another one with much more rocks. The problem is that the rocks are rich with Iron Ore, very solid, and harm the blades, Once, i had to change them 3 times in one month. The old machine is 10 years old, french made. I need a new one, primary and secondary crushing, preferably with minerals detector My budget is around 600.000 $ I need at least 400 tph and again, i want the most durable, i can't stand it anymore, the downtime of the current machine is more than the uptime Thank you very much Side Note : It need to be shipped to Tunisia Side Note 2 : preferably mobile

Replies5
  1. #1Snaky2015-07-14 11:15

    Sorry for my English again (third language) By secondary crusher i meant Screening plant I need a perfect combo. Btw, i can't get the price of new machines anywhere online, can someone help me with this. If i got a new machine, will i get a warranty ? If yes, for how long ? Thank again

  2. #2Per Eriksson2015-07-17 16:09

    I think you should look at chrushers made for the Scandinavian market, by the scandinavian brands, the rock here is some of the hardest in the world, alot of granite. Sandvik and Metso are the most popular brands here, both are big in both quarry and mining. Warranty is usually 1 year.

  3. #3Snaky2015-07-17 16:44

    Thank you for the reply I heard from people in the field that american made ones like Terex/Eagle/powerscreen are more durable than the Scandinavian ones. Durability is critical here bcs finding spare parts here can last weeks sometimes (third world :beatsme ) Is there is a magazine or something that compares different machines and give reviews ?

  4. #4grandpa2015-07-17 20:54

    Snaky, here's a link to a company I use. They do do international sales too. A phone call may not be a waste of your time. http://www.genequip.com/ Hope this is of some help.

  5. #5breakday2015-08-18 03:23

    Snaky, we have both mobile and stationary crushers. About the 400tph, it is ok. And, our price is under your budget. The performance is also good. We have mobile crushers in Algeria and Tunisia. We have agent there. If you are interested, I can ask the people send more information to you or visit you for the details.