looking for aftermarket parts for my grouser skid steer tracks. need the dog bones and 1.25" bushings. the guy that i bought my skid steer and tracks from said he had purchased some parts from a company in oklahoma city, OK. hopefully someone on here can point me in the right direction.
Maybe Undercariage Specialist on Reno ??
grouser.com Good luck ,CD
thanks dirtmonkey. they carry parts for the ctl's, but no grouser parts. talked to my freind today that i bought my 70xt from, and he says that a machinist was supposed to make him some but it never happened. so i guess i was chasing unobtanium.
Your local John Deere Ag dealer will have them. The bolt and nut are bout 2 bucks, the bushing a couple bucks and the bone I think 7.50. Good luck John
Just bought 2 of the 1.25" bushings, at $5 (for the 2) not to terrible, but to rebuild a set with new dog bones, nut/bolt & bushings..... expensive! The only place I've found them is at SS dealers via Grouser. I do think that Grouser may have a rebuild "kit" that might be less than pc. by pc.