Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for an ingersoll rand dm30 manual

ANDREW C ยท 2014-04-18 18:35

I know its a long shot but does anyone have any manuals for a dm30 ingersoll rand blasting drill laying around? If you do and are willing to part with them could you let me know. Thanks guys.

Replies12
  1. #1AKSNOW2014-04-18 19:04

    http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANDERSON-IN...perator-Manual-repair-operation-/201040416065

  2. #2ANDREW C2014-04-18 20:14

    I saw that. $50 for shipping is a joke for just an operators book.

  3. #3AKSNOW2014-04-18 20:43

    I live in Alaska, so no sticker shock for me! It's funny how you get used to things like that. I'll check Monday with our local driller they have one of these units.

  4. #4ANDREW C2014-04-18 21:20

    Yeah, theres something with ebay and usps. The prices recently have been through the roof but $50 is excessive. I had a comm adapter with the case sent here for that price a couple months ago. I dont really need a paper copy, a scan or photocopy would be fine. I seem to be doing more and more work on it so it would be nice to have a book to reference to.

  5. #5Tinkerer2014-04-18 21:44

    I don't see any $50.00 shipping charge.

  6. #6ANDREW C2014-04-18 21:51

    Free shipping in the states I guess

  7. #7kshansen2014-04-19 10:28

    Buy it and ship it to me and I'll scan it in to a file and email it to you free!

  8. #8ANDREW C2014-04-19 23:13

    That might actually work. Ill look into it how to change the shipping address on monday. Still would like a service book and parts too but I don't know what the chances of finding that are

  9. #9ANDREW C2014-04-30 10:33

    Kshansen, I talked to the seller and we worked out a deal with a couple tools. Got the shipping down to $40.

  10. #10kshansen2014-04-30 18:59

    Good glad you have it worked out.

  11. #11rangair942014-05-02 23:14

    Are you still looking for manuals? I used to work on them and might have them

  12. #12ANDREW C2014-05-02 23:30

    If you do let me know Im still looking.