I currently living in AZ and I am going to take my test soon to become an apprentice. Im just wondering if anyone knows of any good sites to go on for me to prepare for my tests. Thanks in advance.
Any help would be appreciated thanks
Hey Tanker For a start maybe you should say what trade you are taking an apprenticeship in. Mechanic Machine operator Electrician Machinist and so on, and so on... Its a pretty big list, if you narrow it down I'm sure somebody will step up You also have this posted in the test forum, this is where members go to test post something first before they put it into the proper forum. You might want to move it to a better place
Thanks for the heads up wornout, going for heavy equipment operator, if this is in the wrong section mods please fix thanks