Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for bolt on teeth…

DIYDAVE ยท 2025-02-07 18:12

Looking for 5 bolt on teeth for an oddball little bucket, the cutting edge is 5/8 thick. I know bobcat makes a bolt on tooth that I can make fit, was just wondering if anyone has a source, catalog or site that can beat the $18.50ish price I have been seeing. Don't care about brand, just price...

Replies11
  1. #1crane operator2025-02-07 18:23

    You saved so much buying that stand on digger, you should be able to swing the 5 teeth. Just don't take the mrs. out for dinner this weekend. She can sacrifice for your equipment needs.

  2. #2DIYDAVE2025-02-07 19:23

    Ya figgered me out, I'm cheap...

  3. #3DIYDAVE2025-02-07 21:07

    Speaking of skidloaders, what in the Alabama Betty Crocker, etc?

  4. #4Welder Dave2025-02-10 01:52

    I wonder if they had to wait till he ran out of fuel? He had enough power to push an SUV out of the way. Guessing either drunk or stoned or both.

  5. #5Acoals2025-02-10 08:34

    Instead of 30 Police cruisers all they needed was one Cat 299 or similar . . .

  6. #6Welder Dave2025-02-10 14:27

    A stand off between CTL's would be quite amuzing. Don't know how well a cop with a belly full of donuts would fair in a CTL.

  7. #7Acoals2025-02-10 14:34

    Because of course all Police ever do is stuff themselves with donuts . . .

  8. #8HarleyHappy2025-02-11 08:10

    Around here, the police all look like they are pretty buff but the doughnut eating cops is a piece of time.

  9. #9Old Doug2025-02-11 08:33

    We have several salvage freight stores around here that have teeth and stuff every so often but a guy could spend a lot of time looking unless he wasn't in a hurry.

  10. #10HarleyHappy2025-02-12 07:55

    Could probably spend a lot of money also. I love those places. lol

  11. #11Old Doug2025-02-12 08:03

    I like looking around at those places we have 3 close by . They have tools,parts and everything else but the bad thing is I have to hold back because there is not a lot I need.