Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Case 310g Dozer cylinder seal kits

Airman89 · 2025-08-27 15:06

I’m used to the John Deere catalogue. I can’t seem to find the cylinder seal kits for the case 310g dozer that I just bought. Does anyone know where I can find a parts catalogue?

Replies5
  1. #1JBrady2025-08-27 15:46

    Here you go. You may have to change the selection based on your SN. CASE CRAWLER TRACTOR (S/N 3023001 TO 3032301) | CASE Construction | MyCNH US Store www.mycnhstore.com

  2. #2Welder Dave2025-08-27 17:08

    A good seal shop could probably match them. Hercules/Bulldog may have them as well.

  3. #3Airman892025-08-27 21:28

    Thanks for the replies! That’s what I was looking for. Looks like there’s a good amount of parts available for it.

  4. #4Airman892025-08-28 11:05

    Turns out there’s 2 options for the lift cylinders on a mechanical blade setup. One has a press in wiper the other is snap in. Is there any way to tell which it is before taking it apart? I was hoping to order the kits before I tear into it.

  5. #5Welder Dave2025-08-28 16:54

    About all you could do is see if there is a part number stamped on the cylinder that could identify what type of seals. Do the 2 options list the cylinder dimensions? That could maybe tell you what seals you need.