I have a 310G service manual and didn't realize it till just recently. Im sure allot of things are the same but for one the hydraulic control valves are way different on my "F" then in my "G" service manual. So anyone have one they want to get rid of? Or know where to download one? I hate to have to buy another manual, but having one for a different model doesn't really help. Maybe I can find someone who has a "G" model 310 and has an "F" manual and would like to trade? That would be sweet.
Check this out; http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_odkw...dozer&_nkw=case+310f+dozer&_sacat=0&_from=R40
Those are parts manuals. I have the parts manuals, what I need is the Service manual for the 310F
Whoops, I knew that, duh.... Well this guy is pricey but looks like he's got one. http://casemanuals.com/dozers.html Seems like I found a good source for PDF manuals online a few months ago, now I cant seem to find it again.