Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for equipment salvage yards.

JDfan500C ยท 2015-05-08 07:02

I'm from westerchester New York and have a john Deere 500c that I'm looking for extra parts for. John Deere stopped making some new parts for it.

Replies8
  1. #1Helper812015-05-08 13:38

    What parts are you looking for?

  2. #2JDfan500C2015-05-08 13:49

    Almost needed a starter but got that working. Really anything.

  3. #3Helper812015-05-08 13:56

    Anything? I can help you out with what you may need.

  4. #4JDfan500C2015-05-08 18:28

    Anything for a 500c? Not just any john Deere

  5. #5buckfever2015-05-08 18:36

    Try ceparts out of North Carolina. These guys are my first call for a lot of my stuff. Great guys to work with and their prices will beat the pants off any dealer.

  6. #6RBMcCloskey2015-05-08 18:47

    I suggest Wengers in Myerstown, PA http://www.wengers.com/

  7. #7JDfan500C2015-05-08 20:36

    Thanks guys I will look into both.

  8. #8Helper812015-05-09 09:07

    If you can't find what you need with them, lmk I can usually find the impossible.