Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for equipment scarp yard

Canadian_digger · 2008-04-06 21:02

Anyone know of any equipment scarp yards I'm looking for some used cylinders for a John Deere 310SG/SE backhoe. Thanks.

Replies7
  1. #1Burnout2008-04-06 21:15

    It's been a couple months since I was there, but the Ontrac dealer in Peterborough had a couple scrap booms and sticks from Deere 310SE's kickin around. Their price is pretty reasonable, I picked up an extendahoe stick and slider for a 310D while I was there.

  2. #2dirt digger2008-04-06 23:46

    Wengers might be able to ship you some http://www.wengers.com/construction-parts.asp

  3. #3JBL2008-04-07 09:14

    I have bought used deere dozer parts from Brandt Tractor in Canada. You may give them a call. http://www.brandttractor.com/about.htm

  4. #4DR RPM2008-04-07 09:37

    Can also try Twin Deer, here in Edmonton www.twindeer.com

  5. #5stretch2008-04-07 17:34

    http://www.jwgreenco.com/ East Hartford Equipment Co 101 Brookside Ln East Hartford, CT 06108 (860) 289-9371‎ Just some local guys that deal with this sort of stuff...kinda far from Canada but they handle a lot of equipment.

  6. #6Canadian_digger2008-04-07 18:16

    Thanks for all the replies I will be calling them to see if they have anything. Burnout I called the Ontrac dealer in Peterborough and they told me they no longer deal used parts.

  7. #7Burnout2008-04-07 21:43

    Thats messed up, try machinerytrader.com. If you go into the parts sectino there will probably be a parts machine or two in ontario.