Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Looking for Financing!!!!

Maxpro ยท 2009-07-26 14:25

I'm looking to get some finacing for an excavator. Credit is not a problem. I just want to get a good deal. Anyone interested in working with me?

Replies3
  1. #1Wolf2009-08-08 17:35

    What kind of excavator are you buying? How much financing do you seek?

  2. #2leaseman2010-05-13 14:47

    Do You Have Additional Collateral? There are companies that will do this if you have additional collateral to put up. I work for one such company and we have been seeing better credits come to us due to the tightening credit in this economy. It's not uncommon to have a guy with a 700 credit score do a deal with us by putting up additional collateral because he couldn't get done elsewhere. Sign of the times.

  3. #3hammerman2011-04-08 10:28

    hahaha God bless America, you are able to begin business in this forum,take me there I need a job